I’m doing it guys. I’m doing Whole 30. It’s not the most fun thing I’ve ever done but after a hard few months for our family I’ve developed some bad eating habits and cravings that I’m hoping to kick to the curb with this “reset”.
I found this recipe via the Healthy Little Peach and really thing she nails it. You need to check it her stuff!
While zoodles are not rice noodles by ANY means, it is a veggie packed dish that will leave you full and satisfied. (with barely any prep time!) Here’s how she made it.
Happy cooking, friends!
Pork Ramen Zoodle Bowl
Prep 5 minutes∙ Cook 20 minutes∙ Makes 2 people∙ Source Healthylittlepeach.com
- 1/2 package pulled pork Avaliable at Sams Club (Member’s Mark)
- 2 large zucchinis spiralized
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 2 cups bone broth
- 4 tbsp of red cabbage
- 1/2 cup coleslaw mix
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup spinach
- Red pepper flakes
- green onions
- Heat your skillet over medium heat and add in 1/4 cup water and add in your pre-cooked pulled pork. Cook until desired doneness.
- While your pork is heating up, prepare your soft boiled eggs by heating up a small pot filled with half water and sea salt. Cook eggs on high heat for 5 minutes for a soft boiled egg, leave in longer if you like your egg more firm. In addition, heat up 2 cups of bone broth in another small pan.
- Chop your red cabbage and spiralize your zucchini. Add your coleslaw mix, zucchini, and cabbage to your serving bowls. Slice your lime and green onions.
- Add your shredded pork over the coleslaw, cabbage, spinach and zoodles. Place the soft boiled egg over the pork and pour the hot bone broth over entire bowl. The bone broth will heat the zoodles right up.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and add red pepper flakes and green onions. Compliant sriracha sauce is optional.