- 1 package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 c. low-fat sour cream
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 jar diced or sliced pimentos
- 6 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 oz shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 scallions
- kosher salt and peper to taste
- sliced baguette
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
3. Fold in the pimientos, Cheddar, Jack cheese, and scallions.
4. Transfer the mixture to a shallow baking dish and bake until bubbling and light golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
5. Serve with baguette and celery