Naan pizza came into my life when I was a new nursing mom and STARVING all the ever loving time. I didn’t have the energy to make full on meals but one day seeing a piece of leftover naan from the night before, I felt inspired. Enter this beauty up above. I top her with goat cheese and all my other fav toppings (or whatever happens to be in the fridge). It’s perfection and comes together in 5 minutes! Another “semi homemade” lunch option for the win. Easy and delicious!
Happy cooking, friends!
Prep: 5 min Cook 5-7 minutes ∙ Makes 1 person
- Package of naan (garlic or plain), normally comes 2 to a package
- Jar of pizza sauce or make your own
- Goat Cheese
- Kalamata Olives
- any of your own favorite pizza toppings can be used!
- 6 oz tomato sauce
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- If need be, make your homemade pizza sauce.
- Top naan with sauce and all your toppings
- Slide directly onto the rack and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut into four slices and serve with a side salad!