Guys! If you don’t buy rotisserie chickens regularly, you are missing out. They make for super quick meals and can be added to soups, enchiladas or in this case used to make chicken salad! This recipe was shared on Healthy Little Peach’s instastory, She knows what she’s doing. Here’s how she did it!
Happy cooking, friends!
Prep: 15 min Makes 6 portions
- Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 Purple Onion
- 2-3 Pickle Spheres
- 2 Hard Boil Eggs
- 1 Cup Mayonaise
- Salt and Pepper
- Remove skin from chicken and dice chicken into pieces
- Pulse half onion in food processor for 5ish zips until broken down but not liquid
- Pulse pickles in food processor for 5ish zips until broken down
- Dice up 2 eggs
- Combine chicken, egg, onion, pickle, mayo, salt and pepper
- Once combine serve over mixed greens or on a fresh ciabatta roll!